The BCA is located in Boston's South End, the largest landmark district in the United States. The BCA is a four acre complex that includes: The Cyclorama, built in 1884 to display a panorama painting, is on the National Register of Historic Places. The 23,000 square foot Cyclorama rotunda is now the site of exhibitions, performances and community events and houses the Community Music Center of Boston, the Art Connection, the Boston Ballet Costume Shop, three small theaters and a rehearsal studio. The Tremont Estates Building, originally an organ factory built in 1850, now houses over 50 artist studios, the Mills Gallery, two rehearsal spaces and Hamersley's Bistro. Boston Ballet's headquarters, a 1991 building designed by noted architect Graham Gund, houses rehearsal and administrative spaces, and a ballet school.